eClaimStatus is a leader in the medical billing and coding space. We offer real-time medical insurance eligibility verification and claims status solutions that are simple, practical, efficient, and cost-effective. We work with medical practitioners, medical billing companies, and multi-specialty hospitals of all sizes.
With the motivation of offering the best services to our clients, we have partnered with Blue Cross Blue Shield of New York. We have developed a unique solution comprising a data algorithm that was developed in-house and a tailor-made software for BCBSNY. The solution helps in determining the accurate patient eligibility verification for its clients based on the services rendered to the patient in real-time. You can retrieve complete claims status information, at any time. With the patient’s ID, name, and date of birth the software gets back:
- Coverage Active/Inactive Status
- Plan Information - PPO, HMO, etc.
- In/Out Network Benefits
- Real-time deductible remaining
- Other/Additional Payer Details
- Co-Pay for each Specialty
- Co-Insurance Percentage
- PCP Information
- Pre-Cert Requirement info
- Out of Pocket Stop Clause.
- Claims mailing address
- IPA information
- Limitations and more
eClaimStatus has the capability to benefit its clients in a scenario where 75% of claims are denied due to inaccurate insurance eligibility verification. Refiling rejected claims costs an organization from $50,000 to $250,000 in annual net revenue for every 1% of the claims per recent reports. We can help you minimize your revenue leakages, since we have:
- 22 years of experience in the healthcare revenue cycle management space
- Vast coverage including 870 payers for eligibility checks and 450 payers for claims status
- Operations in 50 states with required compliance with procedures and protocols
- Dedicated managers for all queries and solutions
- A well informed, up to date, and knowledgeable team in the medical billing space, and
- An effective customer support service with a quick turnaround time
Our software, developed by medical billing veterans makes us unique, here is why:
Comes with zero setup or maintenance hassles and seamlessly integrates with health system
35% to 40% cheaper than comparable products in the market
A web-based solution and only the latest version is available
Can process around two million transactions every month
Connected to all major payer networks
Reduces costs around claims status verification by around 60%
With a single login, it can help verify patients’ claims status from multiple payers
Using batch mode, it can check for multiple claims/ patients, and takes a few minutes to check for around 1000 records
SSAE-16, SOC-1, SOC-2 certified and is compliant with HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-Level 1DSS, and NIST 800-5
Single, comprehensive dashboard for practitioners and hospital heads
All reports are downloadable in Excel format
Can generate alerts on denied claims along with the underlying reasons
Monthly subscription plans are available eliminating no long-term contracts or lock-ins
Online training is available and
Facilitates connections over a phone or email at no extra cost.
Working with eClaimStatus means using superior technology, in the form of an end-to-end solution built on Transparency, Integrity, and User Experience.